- Finding Solitude in Southern Utah – Rova Magazine, Adventure Six (April/May 2018)
- 8 Best Adventure Travel Companies for All Kinds of Thrill Seekers – GoAbroad.com
- 9 Crazy-Awesome Adventure Tours You’ll Want to Book ASAP – GoAbroad.com
- Wilderness First Aid: First Priority Instead of a Last Resort – Outdoor Women’s Alliance
- 5 Ways You Can Fix a Bad Study Abroad Experience – GoAbroad.com
- How to Make Friends Studying Abroad – GoAbroad.com
- 10 Dead Giveaways You’re From Wisconsin – Matador Network
- Weathering the COVID-19 Crisis in Rural New Zealand – Global Medical Staffing
- Used Medical Equipment Gets a Second Life in Ethiopia – CompHealth
- Border Medicine: Caring for Arizona’s Hispanic and Native Populations – Weatherby Healthcare
Adventure and Outdoor Travel: how humans relate to the outdoors and find inspiration in human-powered activities. Personal interests include: hiking, camping, running, rock climbing, and backpacking.
- This Land is Our Land: A Personal History of Public Lands – essay
- Nature Therapy: Lessons from the Desert – essay
Solo and Independent Travel: whether international or right down the road, exploring what it means to go it alone and be independent.
- Finding Solace – essay
Women’s Travel and Outdoor Activities: inspiring other women to get out, try new things, and push the boundaries of what’s comfortable.